Lincoln manufactures cars and SUVs with deluxe features, powerful engines, and unique styling—à la the iconic Town Car of the 1980s and 90s. A favorite among drivers seeking an all-American luxury vehicle, Lincoln recently updated its lineup with the MKS and MKZ sedans as well as the MKX crossover SUV. The new models look great (and those Matthew McConaughey commercials didn’t hurt either), generating newfound appreciation for a classic brand.
At Cammisa's Garage, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Lincoln on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Lincoln’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Cammisa's Garage, we have a variety of oils to protect your Lincoln’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Lincoln model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Lincoln’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Lincoln.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Lincoln by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Lincoln to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Lincoln Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Lincoln car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Lincolns, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Lincoln's service and repair needs.
Our Lincoln repair and service shop is located in Shelton, CT.